· Implementation of IT solutions specializing in Networking including Wireless / Security solution, collaboration with indoor cabling partner.
· Work with team to deliver and implement projects according to customer's technical requirement.
· Ensure on schedule deliverables on project configuration, implementation and testing.
· Update all project stakeholders on the project status and progress.
· Bachelor degree and work experience in engineering field with 5 years in network infrastructure design and support.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills are essential.
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple problems and issues, excellent organizational skills, a teamwork approach to work and collaborate to solve problems when necessary.
· Possess Network certification and/or Project management preferred (CCNA, CCNP, PMP), or equivalent experience.