- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the Director
- General office management – day to day administrative and operational matters including monitoring of deadlines and follow up on the Director’s instruction when necessary
- Assist the Director in researching and following up with action on matters which fall within the Director’s responsibility – chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
- Possesses at least a Bachelor Degree (preferably in Management or Business Administration)
- Able to maintain confidentiality with high level of integrity and commitment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to handle pressure and work under minimum supervision