- Achieve individual sales target by conducting the full sales cycle of lead generation, follow-up, service delivery and closure of transaction.
- Preparing and delivering sales proposals/presentations and following up with suppliers and stake holders.
- Maintain relationship with customers, understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- Review sales activities with the management team on a weekly basis, including the status of prospective customers, plans to meet sales, goals and status on deadlines.
- Continuously improve on own’s knowledge on supplier’s products.
- Providing technical advice and introducing new products.
- Diploma or Degree in computer, electrical and electronics, mechanical engineering fields, or computer science.
- Experience with supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) is a MUST.
- Computer language: C#, .Net, Driver-kit, XML, IEC51131-3, OPC, VBA, or SQL.
- Able to communicate well in English and Malay.
- Ability to manage schedule around customer needs across multiple time zones.
- Ability to build relations with clients quickly.
- Able to communicate and make presentations effectively, be it in writing or verbally.