- Develop, implement and manage the Public Relations strategies to develop a robust, and favourable image of the company’s brand and products.
- Monitor Public Relations visibility in the market, analyze data to inform decisions, optimize plans and programs.
- Creating good press releases related to product key selling point and other positioning messages that provide coverage matches in the product lifecycle stages and support business objectives.
- Proactive with the ability to pitch timely stories, interactions and engagements based on industry trends, new products and innovations.
- Building long-term relationships with key Tech media, journalists, influencers.
- Writing and editing a range of collaterals, from press releases to marketing collaterals to social postings.
- Develop and implement Product Public Relations to achieve maximum visibility across different media platforms, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs.
- Working closely with the broader marketing team and external agencies to drive the Public Relations efforts.
- Required minimum 6 years working experience in public relations and communication or in a similar role.
- Prior experience in Telecommunication or Consumer Electronics industry is preferred.
- Passionate about mobile phone industry, familiar with the current market trend.
- A demonstrated ability to create results-driven Public Relation and communications content that align with business objectives.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong writing and content generation skill.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and oral, with the ability to communicate with, and adapt to, different communication styles at all levels.
- Strong relations with Malaysian media.