- Responsible for project management: planning, managing, qualification and implement site strategic projects.
- Technical specialist for production line/ equipment reliability & consistency, continuous improvement and any related to Site Strategic projects.
- Manage infrastructure of building expansion and integration of production equipment.
- Optimize project value, timelines, resources and risks.
Contribute to the creation of the project information and maintain the documentation up-to-date.
- Involve in projects scoping, approval, budgeting, specification, execution, qualification and handover.
- Design and draft engineering study protocol and execution activities.
- Participant with CIP/ Lean manufacturing for any saving for site.
- Develop and execute improvement project.
- Design engineering study protocol and execute the protocols which include data collection, analysis and provide recommendation if further improvement is required.
- Involve in any Corrective and Preventive Actions activities and investigation on non-conformance.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent.
- 5 years experience in manufacturing production / line transfer project
- 3 years leadership experience in Equipment / Process Engineer
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Good command of English both written and spoken.