- Operation of building management and maintenance in accordance with policies, procedures and standards set by the Management Corporation, the Joint Management Committee and/or the Company.
- Prepare building condition survey report and make recommendations for building improvement and upgrading.
- Must be diligent with keeping custody of and updating records.
- Closely monitor the collection and the credit control exercise to maintain a healthy Building Maintenance and Sinking Fund.
- Liaise with the authorities on strata development matters.
Possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.Knowledge in Strata Management Act 2013, Strata Management Regulation 2015 & Building by-laws.
Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
Good command in written and communication skills at all level particularly in English and Bahasa Melayu.
Resourceful, good interpersonal, strong leadership, organizing, and problem-solving skills.