- To build and maintain strong relationship with local media and seek new PR opportunities to ensure constant mention of brand in the media.
- To propose and lead all media events including press conferences, media briefing and media engagement activities.
- To propose and plan for internal organization events to ensure that events and programs align/integrate with corporate and segment goals.
- To initiate in developing and executing PR plan of a possible crisis situation.
- To identify, propose, evaluate and manage corporate partnership / sponsorship request to ensure satisfying return of investment.
- CSR activities, etc.
- Social media planning and management.
- Digital campaign planning and execution & working closely with agencies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in PR and Marketing.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.