- Responsible for all QA/QC activities.
- Ensure that all products shipped to the customers are within the specification.
- Trouble shooting and problem solving in cooperation with production as they arise.
- Handle customer queries/ complaints and concessional release of product if required.
- Improve business performance, staff training, and through involvement in other business improvement projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that all procedures are conducted in accordance with the Quality/ ISO systems and enforcing QC/QA standards and ISO procedures to be applied.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Engineering/ Material Science/ Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in QA/QC functions in plastic extrusion and printing processes.
- Preferred candidate with ISO 9000 Quality Management System and 7 QC Tools.
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated, customer focused, and able to work as a team.
- Possesses strong leadership skill, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- ~Full-Time position(s) available.