- To lead and maintain Quality Assurance Management Systems related to food quality, safety, health & environment, and sustainability.
- To lead the customer complaint investigation as well as implementation of corrective action.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of Quality Management System.
- To develop improvement plans for designated quality management systems based on QA data analysis.
- To serve as key window person to coordinate audits, visit and inspections with certification & authority bodies, customers & suppliers as well as internal team.
- To monitor all related QA documentations, agreements, and certifications.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree holder in Chemistry, Oleochemicals, Food Sciences, Industrial Applied Sciences or equivalent.
- Qualified auditor for food-related quality systems; ISO 9001: 2015, FSSC 22200, HACCP, GMP, HALAL etc.
- Proven experience in managerial and leadership role in Quality Assurance and Quality System Management in Edible Oils / Oleochemical / Food Manufacturing industry.
- Have strong technical knowledge in Quality Assurance to conduct internal training.
- Possesses strong communication skills to liaise with auditors, customers, and suppliers.