- Improve the Quality level, based on issues and actions to meet internal and external customer needs
- Ensure conformance and maintenance of Quality Management Systems
- Lead and direct customer support including problem solving, reporting, and on-site visits.
- Responsible to guide technical evaluation, analysis, and related data acquisition processes to ensure quality objectives are achieved especially for issues resulting from Sales Company
- Participate in and contribute towards continuous improvement and key lean manufacturing/production principles and techniques to critical areas of Value Added Service (VAS) and Warehouse
- Work cross functionally with all departments to maintain the quality operating system to adhere to the ISO9001 standard & Implements established quality systems and procedures
Monitor quality performance (or cost-of-quality) and Customer Reject Parts Per Million (RPPM) using analytical methods
Supports the application of specialized quality knowledge within the production process, i.e., Production Approval Process (PPAP), Advanced Product Quality Process (APQP), and document control
Lead outer third-party inspection.
Represents company by interfacing with customers, assisting with internal and external audits
Degree in Engineering/ Business Studies
At least 5 years of quality experience with Engineering companies
Knowledge of ISO 9001 standards, and skilled at process audit
Familiar with quality tools: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, Control Plan, etc. will be preferred
Proven track record and strong Problem Solving skills, such as 8D, 5WHY, Pareto, 6M, etc
Good communications skill and leadership skill.
Proactive thinking & Positive working attitude, Work in fast paced, collaborative team environment