- Manage overall sales process from initial contact, negotiation, presentation, close sales & after sales service.
- Achived individual sales budget and support current sales.
- Identify new business opportunity by conducting market analysis and prepare market strategy.
- Understand customers' requirements and work together with other departments to fulfill customers' requirements.
- Build good rapport with existing and potential customers, dealers, retailers and distributors.
- Perform credit assessment on new and existing customers.
- Prepare monthly sales report and sales forecast.
- Possess Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Negotiation.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in manufacturing for electric/ electronic, plastic and converting market in adhesive tape or equivalent.
- Experienced in handling consumer products (shopping centre, book store, trading, etc.)
- Good communication skill and aggressive.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.