- Build strong rapport and response to prospects enquiries with excellence service.
- Handle all incoming sales enquiries professionally such as walk-in, phone calls, email and etc.
- Execute sales, marketing, and promotional strategies.
Constantly updated on competitor product in the market across the same industry.
- Liaise with buyers, lawyers and bankers on all relevant documentation to ensure the smooth and efficient customer experience.
- Organize, follow up and monitor the completion of sales transactions up to SPA signed and approval of bank loan.
- Compile and update sales reports.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good command in written and communication skills.
- Experience in property development is a must.
- Good sense of responsibility.
- Able to work in a team.