· Understands the Parts and Services offered by the company.
· Develop customers by maintaining rapport with existing customers; meeting prospects at community activities; conduct cold customer visits; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
· Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing Service contracts; explaining and offering warranties, services, and collects payment; deliver Parts when necessary.
· Achieve monthly Parts and Service KPIs.
· Ensure customers’ payments are timely received, adhering to company’s Finance Manual and Management’s direction.
· Provides sales management information by completing reports in company’s systems.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
· Protect company’s interest by ensuring all customers’ credit limit are not exceeded.
· Diploma and Degree holder
· 2 years of Sales experience in construction industry
· Possesses own car and valid driving license
· Location: Tawau, Sabah