- Liaise and cooperate with a range of stakeholders including customers, sales agents and colleagues in order to implement effective Sales & marketing strategies.
- Develop new accounts and nurturing new businesses.
- Maintain and manage existing customers, along with identifying and optimizing new business opportunities within accounts.
- Develop and implement sales objectives and strategies that will meet and exceed assigned sales quotas and maximize profits.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with customers and business partners to achieve maximum satisfaction level.
- Support in the development of integrated marketing plans to further embed the brand proposition and ensure business objectives are met.
- Lead the execution brand and marketing campaigns and activity to ensure timely delivery, effective and efficient managed, meet objectives set and comply with company standard and guidelines.
- Effectively develop and managed all brands assets to ensure communication and branding are consistent across all mediums and effectively utilized.
- Develop content for marketing communication to support lead generation and new business development (product spec sheet, company briefs, brochures, web content, sales presentations and proposals).
- Coordinate and update all previous marketing to align with current marketing strategies.
- Devise and develop marketing plans and strategies in order to meet customers’ demand.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree or Diploma in business Studies or its equivalent.
- At least 4-5 years of sales expereince in FMCG industry.
- Experienced in food industry will be an added advantage.
- Posssesses own transportation.
- Language required : English, Mandarin and Malay.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills.