- To advise and guide customers on general environment condition, site preparation and ensure that customers’ requirements are adhered to.
- Continue to evaluate new products and to update manager / sales team in the competitive information or potential market for such products.
- From time to time, with manager’s approval, attend seminars for products and technology update.
- Identify causes of equipment (particularly Cisco) breakdown utilizing test equipment and diagnostic aids and take remedial action.
- Undertake installation of new equipment and enhancement of existing equipment.
- To ensure all test equipment, diagnostic programs and relevant technical information are operational and up to date.
- Identify through the use of diagnostics tools, areas of known error problems and advise seniors of unfamiliar problems receive prompt attention.
- Maintain regular contact with customer operations staff and ensure that problem areas are identified and agreed, and action plans produced and implemented to avoid adverse customer reactions.
- Maintain contact with customers’ operations staff and ensure actual or potential problem areas are identified to his/her manager.
- To provide and guide customers via teleservice for any urgent service request.
- Assist Project Manager in project plans, design, and implementation solutions.
- Act as project lead for small scale projects.
- Assist with incident report and maintaining project documentation/configuration.
- To observe and abide by company ISO9001 quality procedures and processes in delivery, services, and support to customers.
- At times, to conduct operational briefing for customer and internal team.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related fields with 5-8 years related working experience.
- Must possess CCNP Security or higher certification.
- Strong knowledge in multi-vendor networking & security product in administration and configuration including TCP/IP, Routing protocols.
- Must be experienced in managing network devices, eg. Routers, Switches, Wireless, Security
(Firewall, IPS & etc).
- Strong knowledge in WAN, LAN (Campus & Data Centre), Wireless design, implementation and Management.
- Understand and proficient with knowledge of network related technology will be preferred if already has implementation experiences eg: DHCP, DNS, IPAM (DDI), Server Load balancer/Global server Load balancer, Proxy / IAM, IP Telephony, WAN Optimization, SD-WAN, SDN & etc.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, team player, matured, self-motivated, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Experience is Cisco security products such as ISE, DUO, Umbrella, and FirePower is an adde advantage.