- Directly supervises Engineers and drafters and report to Engineering Manager
- Ensuring good quality design outputs, as procedure
- Produce the agreed deliverables as per the project requirement and schedules in a cost effective manner
- Provide man hour estimates for proposals
- Perform feasibility study and optimization, Front End Design experience and detail engineering design covering project scope development and cost and schedule estimation.
- Develop other more junior personnel’s skill by providing on the job training and appraising their performance.
- Developing pre-commissioning manual, commissioning manual and Plant Operating Manual.
- Recognized Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from college/ university
- Minimum 7-8 years or more of work experiences in onshore/offshore engineering in oil & gas industry.
- An energetic & resourceful person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written & spoken in English
- Able to lead junior process engineers and have strong leadership
- Good working knowledge of the codes & standards relating to the onshore/ offshore engineering. Experience in both basic and detailed design
- Experience in dealing with major petroleum companies and / or EPC companies.
- Having knowledge in construction requirement, pre-commissioning activities and commissioning and testing is an advantage.
- Have experience in process simulation software ( such as Hysis, Unisim, flaresim, prosim, etc), hydraulic software ( pipenet, AFT Fathom/AFT Arrow, Impulse etc ) and other software is an advantage.