- Provide technical support including installation, troubleshoot and maintenance for automation machine.
- Coordinating and/or provide training to customers.
- Identifies, diagnoses and reduce machines problem etc.
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of hands on working experience in servicing & handling automation machinery.
- Must have jnowledge & experience in Drives products such as invertors, motors, PLC.
- Knowledge & experience in UPS, transformer, ie. power receiving, transforming equipments in factories are added advantages.
- Able to work indipendently under minimum supervision.
- Poccesses own transpotation.
Heavy travel is required.