- Be the first point of contact for service technical support to customer.
- Provide service support to ensure all service level commitments are met. This includes service support breakdown, preventive maintenance service , installation , testing & commissioning and creating engineering service reports.
- Provide service technical support at site.
- At least Diploma & Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Mechaqtronics engineering or equavalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related service engineering field.
- Able to work in minimum supervision.