- Design, code, test, and debug software and modifications.
- Develop and maintain user documentations.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that the coding is done according to the best practices.
- Assist in preparing software requirements and design specifications to develop application programs.
- Research and propose program level regulations used for software development.
- Follow best practices and industry standards to develop software.
- Review and debug application logic issues.
- Attend various knowledge sharing activities.
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives.
- Develop and maintain problem solutions for software.
- Research and learn new technologies adopted by the clients.
- Conduct performance, unit and stress testing for software.
- Identify and resolve software problems.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent with programming experience
- 3 years of software development experience with ASP.NET, C#/VB.NET and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge