· Lead Digital Operations Center (DOC)’s Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management and Monitoring response teams to provide 24/7 support and leadership for all critical incidents affecting client network and compute environments, focusing on technical capability across the technology stack.
· Leverage tools, monitoring and automation capabilities extensively to ensure DOC maintains control, ownership and operational authority for compute and network environments.
· Own the production environment, ensuring stability, by controlling incident, problem and change activities. Proactively monitor, preempt and drive resolution to quick service restoration. Ensure effective communication to all stakeholders.
· Minimum 7-12 years’ experience leading and transforming 24/7 command center operation in support of very large IT infrastructure services.
· Minimum 7-12years’ experience transforming large programs with demonstrated leadership ability to deliver.