- Manage the alliances proactively and map out the alliances capabilities and understanding for our market in Asia region.
- Develop and nurture strategic and mutually beneficial relationship with vendors to drive revenue with joint sales efforts.
- Create go to market opportunities with the alliances to drive sales.
- Generate sales opportunities to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Educate the alliances on our value propositions and help them to drive joint engagement with customers while working closely with our sales and delivery teams.
- Support the execution of mutual business plans that define target partnership outcomes and key metrics, including sales, training & skills development, implementation projects and customer success stories.
- Create, and manage company’s pipeline for deals with partners and transform potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Conduct regular business reviews of alliances assessing performance and providing insights on the business
- Thorough understanding of each of the regional partners. This includes the organization, relative business priorities, communication styles & preferences and key risks that need to be mitigated for successful long-term partnership success.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and Security Solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural matrix environment and at all levels from technical team to country sales managers.
- At least 5 years’ experience with demonstrated success in one or more related areas such as professional services, alliances and solution sales.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, technology or related discipline.