- To assist Engineering Manager in the day to day work and oversee the preventive maintenance of all equipment.
- To assume all the responsibilities and authority of the Engineering Manager in his absence.
- To keep Engineering Manager informed of all the activities and incidence in the Engineering Department.
- Able to represent engineering department on HOD meeting during the absence of Engineering Manager.
- Able to take decisions in order to ensure successful operation.
- Understands the parts drawing and process design, as well as educate it.
- Create operation work instruction for each machine, and manage it.
- Have authority to carry out repairing and maintenance work on production equipment and facility system.
- Have authority to conduct skill evaluation and certification of machinists.
- Have authority to proposals regarding the introduction on production equipment and facility system.
- At least Diploma in Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as Assistant Manager Engineering.
- Able to train, coach and develop team members.