- This position will be responsible for the complete maintenance management of the assets including trucks, trailers, tanks, other equipment being used in transportation of product.
- His / her primary focus should be to add value to the transportation system by leading design engineering
bringing in new fleet technology new maintenance aspects.
- Fleet maintenance would include all vacuum insulated transportation tanks, semi-trailers, trucks, prime movers, ISO containers used for cryogenic liquid and specialized vehicles developed for high pressure cylinders & liquid containers transportation.
- He / She coordinate & work with truck, trailer & cryogenic tank OEMs subject matter experts to introduce latest specifications, new technology, value engineering & optimum design.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical or Automobile stream
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years’ experience in reputed automotive sectors
- Strong technical background with experience in product designing/manufacturing/development
- Drafting & readability of Engineering Cad drawings / Instrumentation / Electrical wiring schematics
- Experience liaising with regulatory bodies for statutory related to trucks / tanks
- Clear understanding of motor vehicles rules & regulations and logistics environment of the country.