- Support a customer on a global basis with local and remote IT and App Engineering backing.
- Provide a technical, product, and business knowledge to support all technical activities and projects to manage a large customer, support all relevant sales processes, and strengthen customer relationships.
- Regularly interact with customers to ensure services are functioning well and advise them of additional services and product solutions
- Coordinate the installation and integration of services for customers
- Make recommendations based on recognizing a customer's current and future technology needs during their continued business relationship
- Coordinate training
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics engineering or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in Semiconductor
- Familiarity with software development and deployment processes
- An ability to gasp customers' needs and suggest timely solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills