- Location: Tampoi, Johor Bahru
- Business Nature: Manufacturing of precision engineering plastics parts
- Salary Range: depending on experience (5 days/week)
- Job Scope:
- Planning the production schedule
- Management of the production team – including hiring, appraising, training and disciplining when necessary
- Assigns production tasks to team members taking account of production needs and individual capabilities
- Collects data and compiles reports about production
- Ensures all documentation necessary for regulatory compliance is completed accurately
- Troubleshoots issues with equipment or machinery
Conduct reviews of the production processes to try to identify areas for improvements
- Ensure production processes are being carried out in line with company and regulatory requirements
- Ensures production team has access to all relevant raw materials and equipment – ensure the smooth running of production
- Work with enginering and quality teams to ensure that production team and equipment are fully compliant and up-to-date with training
- Ensuring production downtime is kept to a minimum
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 2-3 years experience in manufacturing.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication and leadership quality.
- Possess own transport.