- Purchasing and sourcing activities.
- Negotiation on process within the requirement of quality, service, credit terms, cost reduction to ensure quality and operation efficiency to meet company's objectives.
- To maintain proper records of purchases, quotations/sources, suppliers' information and documentations.
- Liaise and work closely with suppliers and other departments to ensure timely delivery of supplies.
- To review, control and monitor stock inventory at an acceptable stock level, to avoid zero stock and excess stock situation.
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional relationship with vendors.
- Structured vendor’s development and competitive procurement price.
- Diploma/ Degree in related field.
- Minimum 2 year experience in vendor sourcing and purchasing for electrical or mechanical in Manufacturing Company.
- To execute purchase orders and follow up or expedite delivery of parts.
- Knowledge in SAP Application will be an added advantage.
- Candidate who is able to communicate in Japanese language will be an added advantage.
- Interested applicants with strong analytical skill, good working attitude, be able to communicate with everyone, self motivated are encourage to apply.