- New Business Development - expansion or new site that lead to new gases usage.
- Actively search and generate leads in the region and convert any non gas users to gas user through gas applications in various segments (food & beverage, oil & gas, oleochemical, etc).
- Manages the interface between the internal team and customers.
- Work closely with Marketing & Commercial Support team to ensure error free monthly invoicing to customers and price escalations passed in a timely manner to customers.
- Lead/Support the development of business case for incremental business with existing or new customers
- Builds strong relationships with customers and participates in discussions as needed.
- Leverages understanding of local business environment to support development of sales and marketing plans that are aligned with overall country strategy.
- Develop key account business plan including contract renewal, monitoring sales profitability, implement price increase and so on.
- Degree in Business/Chemical Engineering
- Basic understanding of cryogenic and HyCo technologies
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in manufacturing and processing of chemical in food & beverage, oil & gas, oleochemical, etc.
- Sound understanding of key terms and conditions and risks in supply contracts
- Ability to negotiate with customers to enforce supply agreements
- Ability to influence and develop strategic relations with customers
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.