- Identifying & build new business opportunities and planning, as well with new potential customers.
- Build relationships with buyers and purchasers within the allocated accounts.
- Conduct business reviews with key accounts periodically to grow the business.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new medical products.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, BioTechnology, Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical) or equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess strong analytical and creative abilities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the knowledge on how to tender machines/ issue quotation.
- Computer skills : Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Power Point & Publisher)