- Take proper countermeasure to improve process quality and ensure all members understand the objective and follow up progress.
- Check and monitor quality result of process;
- Discuss quality issues with production on a regular basis;
- Review progress of quality improvement activities and compare against schedule;
- Lead deposition engineering team for new ideas and improvement.
- Set activities for improve yield, productivity and process stabilization.
- Analyse problems and take appropriate countermeasures;
3.Engineering & Development (R&D)
- Lead engineers to study and find new engineering innovation.
- Lead engineers to do R&D work for new products
- Evaluate new specification required by customers
- Manage new product development.
4. Manpower management
- Organize manpower and arrangement to optimise headcounts.
- To ensure all personnel are appropriately trained and equipped with relevant technical, quality and training to carry out their responsibilities.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science.
- 5 years working experience with knowledge of semiconductor or sputtering Process and engineering
- Leadership and people management skill
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all level
- Good in analysing and judgement skills