- To identify and ensure all manufacturing needs for new product in development to the finished results.
- To plan and coordinate daily production engineering processes, tool set up & part buy off.
- To ensure injection-molding process are optimize and quality meet specifications required.
- To maintain process parameter control for every machine and mold set up.
- To reduce variability in manufacturing by providing standard work methods and work instructions.
- To prepare production documents such as standard parameter, maintenance and production reports.
- To perform corrective & preventive Maintenance for all Machine & Equipment required for production.
- To analyze all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement.
- To liaise with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- To investigate problems analyze root cause and drive resolution.
- Possesses Diploma / Degree in Engineering, preferably specializing in Mechanical / Polymer / Tooling Engineering.
- Preferably with at least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in plastic injection molding industry would be added advantage.
- Have strong Technical and Troubleshooting skills.
- Good Interpersonal & Communication skills.