- Ensure effective management and control of production quality, cost and delivery.
- Ensures all production resources are fully and efficiently utilized.
- Ensures effective implementation of quality system procedures to make sure all products meet customer specifications and achieve desired customer satisfaction.
- Ensures all ancillary services including 4M in production area, machinery and tools are properly maintained to ensure the safety and efficient running of the work place.
- Lead good housekeeping and 5S to promote quality awareness, safe working environment and to enhance employee morale.
- Create, maintain and distribute the production master schedule to forecast upcoming work follow master planning schedule from PC department.
- Work with engineering and maintenance department to resolve bottlenecks, work stoppages and manage the flow of materials and completion of work.
- Engage employees and communicate clearly and affectively
- Coach, train, develop, council and mentor all employees, regardless of role, reporting of function.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Preferably with 5 years of related working experience in metal fabrication manufacturing. (CNC, machining, sheet metal, etc.) and 2 years of working experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Preferably be able to work in shift as and when required.