- Work closely with forwarding for shipment arrangement.
- Arrange and liaise with freight and forwarding agent for daily shipment according to the customer schedule and customer forecast.
- Coordinate with production, packaging and planner for shipment arrangement and special handling requirement.
- Prepare all relevant shipping documents including invoices, delivery order, custom declaration form, carton labels and etc.
- Maintains shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information to customers on request.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring shipment movement to ensure timely delivery of goods to customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Mandarin and English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Prai.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Must familiar with custom application.
- Full-Time position(s) available.