- Provide high level of sales support by ensuring all incoming enquiries are responded in an efficient, professiional and timely manner.
- Expedite lead to order conversion time and rates by increased customer engagement and through providing high quality and fast response to customer enquiries.
- Leads registration, qualitifaction and proper distribution.
- Select the right quote, follow-up, proper revision and closing.
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for sales force to meet potential customers and close deals.
- Able to resolve basic product problems face by customers.
- Establish strong and long term relationship with customers by care and meaningful engagement.
- At least a Diploma/Degree in Instrumentation, Industrial, Engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Inside Sales, specializing in Instrumentation, Industrial, Engineering or in a technical position.
- Understanding of sales & distribution with basic project management skill.
- Strong interpersonal skill with influencing ability.
- Excellent telephone skill with customer focus.
- Excellent communication skill in English, and Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Result focus and oriented. Market savvy.